The wireless system ensures best performance in workflow, sensitivity, image quality and versatility. The CXDI-702C and CXDI-402C Wireless Detectors offer superb quality and reliability. These Digital Radiography Detectors are equipped with AED (Automatic Exposure Detection) functionality, in which the auto-detection mode of the detectors allows for X-rays to be automatically detected at exposure without the use of a typical generator interface.
FORUMSView All (1)
9 days ago
|Wireless detector not communicate to Xray Generator|
My Wireless detector CXDI702C not communicate to Xray Generator/computer need some advice here. thank youReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- 125 μm Pixel pitch
- Water and Dust protection
- Automatic Exposure Detection
- Preview 1 sec.
- Standard / non synchronized gen. mode
- Surface load
- Last Image Hold
- Secure patient image transition
- A/D 16-bit
- Grey Scale, 65536 gradations
- Removable Cover
- Cover refurbishment possible
- Effective Imaging Area: Approx. 351 mm x 427 mm (Approx. 14 in. x 17 in.)
- Weight (incl. battery): Approx. 3.1 kg/6.83 lb.
- Image Matrix Size: 2800 x 3408 pixels
- Pixel Size: 125 μm