Accuvix A30, establishes a new benchmark for state-of-the-art imaging, offering the world's first 21.5-inch full HD LED monitor, enriched 3D performance, increased detection rates, unparalleled automation, a sensitive interface and a forward-looking ergonomic design. The Accuvix A30 system offers operational convenience with features as EZ Exam™ and ElastoScan™. It is best used in OB/GYN, vascular, small parts, superficial, abdominal, and other general imaging studies. The Samsung Ultrasoung Machines are best known for reasonably priced, quality ultrasound machine and, most notably, its well-known 4D OB/GYN capabilities.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
- Ergonomic Design: flexible controls, articulated monitor arms, all-new user interface, central locking (conveniently locking with foot control)
- Dynamic MR Plus: The Dynamic MR Plus is a 2D image feature which enhances detection and contrast resolution while decreasing speckle echoes.
- Enhanced DPDI: The Accuvix A30 with its enhanced Directional Power Doppler Imaging (DPDI) detects peripheral blood vessels.
- Thyroid ElastoScan: The extreme sensitivity of Thyroid ElastoScan™ enables early detection of tumors by analysing changes or abnormalities in thyroid tissue.
- Breast and Cervix ElastoScan: ElastoScan is a highly accurate, cutting-edge technology that assists with the early detection and differentiation of malignant tumors and various other diseases.
- Volume NT & IT (NT: Nuchal Translucency, IT: Intracranial Translucency) is an innovative 3D technology that captures more detailed and comprehensive views of the mid-sagittal plane.
- HD Volume Imaging: HD Volume Imaging (HDVI) uses a special filtering technique to remove unwanted noise, while simultaneously improving the visualisation of the edges and small structures in volume data.
- Advanced 3D Feature : VSI, SFVI, Smooth Cut, FAD. More comprehensive and realistic images which lead to increased accuracy in scans and diagnosis.
- Colour Opt Flow (enables colour and power imaging of blood flow and is compatible with Doppler sensitivity settings).
- Hybrid Beamforming Engine (enables more indepth and detailed scanning).
- HD ADVR (enables simultaneous scanning and recording, and allows users to choose desired recording areas).
- 54.61cm (21.5) Full HD LED Monitor for sharper, easier-to-view images.
- EZ Exam (transforms frequently used step-by-step exams into one single, streamlined procedure to offer enhanced usability).