This ultrasound system is built for dedicated cardiovascular use. Its ergonomic design and easy-to-use features enable greater comfort and efficiency, for users and patients. The EKO 7 employs 2D speckle strain tracking technology to provide medical professionals with valuable, diverse information to make accurate clinical decisions. These include cardiac mechanics, segmental volume and segmental strain graphs, of which contribute to effective diagnosis. Differentiated features such as a configurable on-screen report sheet, with variable data components, further empower the user
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
- Medical professionals are presented with a range of stress echo protocols that can be customized to suit different diagnostic needs and scenarios.
TMAD (Tissue Motion Annulus Displacement
- A convenient and simple way to perform mitral annular displacement from any angle.
4 Way Motorized tee
- The EKO 7 includes a 4-way motorized Transesophageal Echocardiogram feature which generates images within a cone from the same position in the esophagus.
Intuitive Control Panel Layout
- Slim, Maneuverable and lightweight, with a variable height control panel.
Dynamic MR plus
- Noise reduction filter that increases edge enhancement to produce sharper 2d images.
Full spectrum Imaging
- Produces the penetration capabilities associated with lower frequencies, while still maintaining the fine pixel uniformity associated with higher frequencies.