Monitor/ Defibrillator/ Pacer
The Welch Allyn PIC 40 combines essential monitoring parameters with an AED, manual defibrillator, pacing, and seamless data management to create a single, easy to use package. Designed for a wide range of pre-hospital, hospital or primary care needs, the Welch Allyn PIC 40 provides everything needed for patient monitoring and defibrillating. The PIC 40 is also upgradeable without changing the physical size or weight of the unit. A unique combination of multiparameter monitor and defibrillator, the PIC 40 is ideal for day surgery and other ambulatory care environments.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Defibrillator Companies
- Manual defibrillation (2 - 360 joules)
- Synchronized cardioversion
- Automated External Defibrillation with escalating energy of 200/300/360 (voice and text prompts)
- Nellcor SpO2
- 6.5" color display
- Innovative design to allow for future upgrades
- 3 or 5 lead ECG and SpO2
- High Performance Welch Allyn SuperPac™ rechargeable batteries using sophisticated NiMH technology
- Simple operation with dedicated treatment parameter controls
- Radiant color display provides waveforms, patient data and defibrillation functions that can be viewed from virtually any angle
- Optional parameters include NIBP and external pacing
- Manual defibrillator provides full range of energy settings (2j to 360j)
- AED is configurable and follows AHA escalating energy (200j, 300j, 360j)guidelines
Monitor/ Display :
input: 3-lead or 5-lead patient cable, paddles, or multipurpose hands-free adapter
Size: 6.4 inch (16.5 cm) diagonal, non-fade
Type: LCD color active matrix
Display Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
Sweep Speed: 25 mm / sec
Lead Selections: Paddles (Pads), I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V
Frequency Response: (User-selectable). 2 to 20 Hz Limited mode, 0.5 to 40Hz Monitor mode, 0.05 to 150 Hz
Common Mode Rejection: Complies with AAMI EC13-1992 section 184.108.40.206
Heart Rate Meter: 20 to 300 BPM
Heart Rate Alarms: User-selectable
Size: 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 4 cm/mv and auto-ranging
Configurable: Basic & Basic+ mode
Operation: Continuous analysis of ECG advises shock on VFIB, shockable VTACH
Factory Default: Biphasic: 150/200/300J Prompts: Audible voice and visual text prompts
Biphasic: Low current, impedance compensated, optimized terminating current, truncated exponential biphasic.
External: 2, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, 360 J
Internal: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50 J
Charge Time: < 10 seconds @ 360 J (typical) SuperPak™.
Output: Adult paddles, internal paddles, peds adapter and multipurpose hands-free adapter available.
Synchronizer: Delivers energy within 60 msec.
Disarm: Front panel switch.
Measurement Range: 31 to 99%
Heart Rate Range: 30 to 250 BPM ±5% or 5 BPM whichever is less.
Accuracy: 81-99% = ±2%, 70-80% = 3%, 0-69% unspecified
Update Period: Every pulse after 4 valid pulses
Alarm Limits: 60 lower limit, 70 upper limit to 99%
Probe: Reusable finger or multi-site probe