Fiber Optic Light Source
The SCHOTT A20800 DCR III Fiber Optic Light Source Illuminator is a DC-regulated 150 W halogen light source, the DCR® III generates intense but cool illumination for machine vision applications. One of the most versatile light sources in the ColdVision series, the DCR® III offers a choice of two 150 W halogen lamps (EKE or DDL) to provide a range of light intensity and color temperature options to maximize productivity and accuracy.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Light Source-Fiberoptic Companies
- DC-regulated light source limits light fluctuation to ± 0.5% due to line voltage variation
- Universal input voltage – accepts 90 to 265 VAC
- Current limiting – protects the unit from over heating due to defective and aging bulbs.
- Transient protection – allows remote location of bulb.
- Lamp change indicator light - LED located on front panel changes from green to red when lamp requires replacement.
- Soft start “lamp saver” circuitry
- IR filter for cool illumination
- Solid state dimmer control for continuous dimming
- Interchangeable Modulamp Units offer 2 lamp positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies.
- Choice of three, 150 watt halogen lamps - EKE, EJA and DDL
- Can power the RS232 from the 9-pin connector
- Built-in 9-pin connector for analog remote control or RS-232 connection (A20601)
- Detachable IEC cord
- Quiet fan cooling
- CSA approved to UL spec, CE compliant to low voltage and EMC directives
- Low housing temp – slightly above ambient
Power Supply Specification :
Rated Power Output - 150 watts
Output Voltage - 0.0 , 0.5- 20.5 VDC
Input Voltage Rating 50/60Hz - 90-265 VAC
Hold Up time - 8.3 Milliseconds