FDR D-EVO III features an innovative Fujifilm flexible film-based capture circuitry layer engineered to help reduce signal blur, and provide excellent DQE and dose performance. Eliminating the conventional glass panel layer inside significantly reduces the weight of the 14-17" detector to just 4 lbs. and improves durability. FDR D-EVO III retains all of the innovative benefits of its predecessor FDR D-EVO II such as ISS, tapered edges, Hydro AG antibacterial coating, memory mode, and more. If you already own FDR D-EVO II, no worries transitioning is easy, this latest model is compatible with all of the same accessories; cable, docking stand, charger, batteries.
- Even more tapered and rounded edges make it easier to slide under the patient and easier to grip the detector from flat surfaces
- Magnesium alloy casing is extremely lightweight & durable
- Built-in image memory capability simplifies trauma image acquisition and on-demand sharing for remote environments
- Smooth sealed surfaces lock out moisture (IPX-6 rating) and simplify disinfection wipe downs
- Fujifilm's exclusive Hydro AG™ regenerative antibacterial silver-ion coating is 99.99% effective against most common bacteria, 100 times* more effective than traditional coatings and 10,000 times* more effective than surfaces with no coating
- Fujifilm's exclusive detector innovations improve image quality and dose efficiency through refined Dynamic Visualization processing combined with patented ISS technology and noise reduction circuitry