With Multitom Rax, Siemens Healthineers offer a Twin Robotic X-ray system that offers unparalleled positioning flexibility.
It is particularly suited for difficult exams such as trauma or orthopedic cases. Benefit from unique insights, efficient workflows, as well as comprehensive diagnosis on a single system –and set new standards in advanced musculoskeletal and trauma imaging.
Extended1 anatomical coverage
- Benefit from unique automation with enhanced RAXortho2 acquisition modes built on the well-known SmartOrtho tilting2 technique.
- Obtain accurate MSK insights through precise system and patient positioning easily. Twin Robotic arms give you more flexibility through projections from nearly all angles.
- Use the right dose for every patient: Choose proven technology with dedicated low-dose and pediatric organ programs to help reduce necessary radiation, limit unnecessary radiation and minimize the risk of over-exposure.
- Max detectors2
- MAX wi-D detector: 35 cm x 43 cm; Weight capacity: max. 300 kg
- MAX mini detector: 24 cm x 30 cm
- Ceiling-mounted built-in 43 cm x 43 cm detector for static, dynamic2, and 3D2 imaging
- Fast, robotic exam setup
- High speed, safe positioning with robotic precision
- Tube and detector move around the patient on up to 10 axes simultaneously
- Automated detector/tube alignment thanks to RAXalign, RAXtrack and Virtual U-arm
- Large color touchscreen (10”)
- Motorized height-adjustable table with minimum table height of 50 cm.
- Foot kick-switches for table height adjustment.
- Weight capacity: 240 kg