The Puritan Bennett™ 980 ventilator helps enable patients to breathe more naturally through some of the most innovative breath delivery technology available.
Our simple, safe, and smart design provides more natural ventilation that may help improve patient comfort.
Our innovative user interface features a highly customizable display with intuitive screen navigation.
The Puritan Bennett 980 ventilator provides a unique ventilator assurance feature which, in the event of certain system failures, will continue to deliver ventilatory support as close to the preset settings as feasible, and has an integrated expiratory filtration system.
Advanced synchrony tools help clinicians set the ventilator to adapt to their patients’ unique needs and help provide the appropriate level of support throughout the breath.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ventilator Companies
- Intuitive and highly configurable touch screen
- Graphs may be scaled and enlarged to full screen to improve visibility.
- Using the pause button, you can pause the screen and review the last 60 seconds of patient data.
- In situations where you may not be directly in front of the screen, or during teaching situations where there are several people in the room, the large-font screen can provide greater visibility to patient data
- Several configuration options enable you to see as little or as much information as you need. Patient data in the top banner may be configured to the patient need or to match your workflow document. Additional patient data can be accessed by scrolling right to left in the upper right corner. Patient data cells may be left blank to reduce the amount of visible patient data.