The size of hospital and surgery center ORs decreases and equipment quantity rises. Further the demand for imaging systems with smaller footprints is growing. With its all-in-one design, the Ziehm Solo FD is one of the most compact C-arms for even the smallest treatment scenarios on the market. Ziehm Solo FD is equipped with the latest flat-panel technology called CMOS - to perform a broad portfolio of applications like Orthopedics, Trauma and Pain Management. Versatile viewing options and new dimensions in user friendliness offer maximum flexibility in the OR to support your clinical workflow. With the latest improvements in SmartDose5, the C-arm Ziehm Solo FD ensures best image quality at minimized dose.
All CMOSline1,2 systems come with a Ziehm Imaging CMOS detector and the groundbreaking dose reduction technology Beam Filtration 3. This combination allows for excellent image quality with a lower dose.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile C-Arm Companies
Achieve significantly more details with CMOS flat panel technology
- Latest CMOS flat-panel technology
- Pulsed 2.4 kW monoblock generator for high levels of performance
- Higher spatial resolution due to smaller pixel sizes of CMOS technology
Ensure maximum flexibility with a versatile design
- Compact all-in-one design without the need for a standalone monitor cart
- Configurable viewing options to ensure maximum flexibility
- 165 degrees of orbital movement and 87 cm C-arm opening for easier patient coverage
Optimize process efficiency with advanced clinical workflows
- Wireless Freedom concept to increase efficiency and safety in the OR
- Color-coded scales and handles for unmistakable communication
- Open interface, Ziehm NetPort with WLAN, enables easy integration into existing IT networks