Specifically designed for the oral and maxillofacial surgeon, the Mark 20X is a no-compromise solution to work area accessibility, patient comfort, and operational flexibility. The Mark 20X affords the full range of positioning options, from upright exam, to contoured chair, to flat table, to Trendelenburg.
Standard Chair Features Include
- Electric back and seat tilt with Trendelenberg
- Corded remote foot controls with dismiss function
- Power lift base with 16" adjustment
- Powder coated, aluminum alloy frame
- Dextrak rail accessory system
- Emergency stop button
- ETL certified
- Choice of any combination of two (2) removable
- Comfort Form arm with IV adapter pad or IV board
- Choice of headrests
- Choice of upholstery colors
- Choice of top stitched or plain top upholstery
- Seat: Width 20" – 21-1/2"
- Height: Low 21" – High 37"