The Mark 25X, with its one-piece contoured seat and unequalled quality of construction, offers ease of patient positioning, unrivalled stability and decades of trouble-free service. Like all other models, it can be fully customized to compliment any individual surgical approach.
Standard Chair Features Include
- Electric back
- Electric seat tilt and Trendelenburg position
- One-piece contour seat
- Power-lift base with 16” adjustment
- Corded remote foot control with dismiss function
- Powder coated, scratch resistant aluminum alloy frame
- Dextrak rail accessory system
- Emergency stop button
- ETL certified
- Choice of any combination of two (2): removable Comfort Form arms or IV board
- Choice of headrests
- Choice of upholstery colors
- Choice of top stitched or plain top upholstery
- Seat width: 20" – 22-1/2"
- Seat height: Low 21" – High 37"