The ARIETTA 60 incorporates proven technologies and functions that medical professionals have come to expect from Hitachi Healthcare.
The advanced architecture of the ARIETTA 60 has been completely redesigned and its premium performance is created by the commitment to produce exceptional "sound"
FORUMSView All (1)
4 months ago
Track ball is not functioning at all. Tried cleaning the trackball but still its the same. Is there any setting needs to change or its related to hardware problem
Equipment: Arietta 60 Hitachi Ultrasound MachineReply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
advanced HemoDynamic Analytics (HDA) technologies provide a unique and comprehensive evaluation for your patient's cardiovascular health:
- LV eFLOW is a non-invasive imaging feature that lets you see the endocardial border in the left ventricle with higher sensitivity and resolution than ever before.
- 2DTT Provides precise quantification of strain and strain rate to visualize, quantify and analyze regional and global myocardial mechanics using 2D speckle tracking. eTracking provides multiple parameters necessary for early-stage detection of atherosclerosis.
- Wave Intensity is a new hemodynamic index that provides information about the dynamic behavior of the heart and the vascular system and their interactions.
Hitachi Healthcare’s cardiology systems provide:
- Extraordinary high-resolution digital imaging with single crystal transducers
- Speckle reduction and edge enhancement technologies providing clearly defined images
- User defined and customizable study protocols guaranteeing exam consistency