The Steris AMSCO 400 Series large steam sterilizers have a chamber size of 26 by 37.5-inches for high-volume sterilization processing. The Amsco 400 Series large sterilizer comes in two models, manual hinged door, and automated horizontal sliding door. This 400 series can safely sterilize up to 375lbs per cycle. It's a prevacuum steam sterilizer that efficiently sterilizes heat and moisture-stable materials. All autoclave models can be recessed int the wall or fully enclosed in a cabinet.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Sterilizers/Autoclaves Companies
- 26 x 37.5-inch chamber (66 x 95.25 cm).
- Available in 36, 48, and 60-inch chamber lengths (95.25, 121.9, 152.4 cm).
- Manual hinged door or automated horizontal sliding door configuration.
- Non-lubricated steam activated gasket.
- High-visibility display.
- Elliptical chamber for even pressure distribution.
- Fully jacketed construction that minimizes condensation.
- Electric vacuum pump.
- Fully insulated, to minimize heat loss to the surrounding environment.