The ALOKA ARIETTA 850 premium ultrasound processor provides endoscopists with a greater depth of information allowing for decisive decision making, partnered with industry leading service and support. “Image quality” and “advanced technology” are two key areas where a determined effort has been made to refine fundamental performance and examination precision.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
The ARIETTA 850 features a new OLED monitor and eFocusing technology that enhance the ultrasound image, allowing for more detailed observation. It also provides an extensive variety of imaging modalities such as Real-time Tissue Elastography and Strain Histogram Measurement, enabling a comprehensive examination.
- Powered by the ARIETTA 850's advanced Variable Beamformer, eFocusing dynamically performs focusing throughout the depth of field. This transmission and reception technology significantly improves signal to noise ratio (the ratio of intensity between the received signal and background noise), eliminates the need to manually adjust focal zones, and achieves outstanding image clarity from near to far field with less patient-dependent variability.
- Active Backend is the powerful image processing engine developed to realize fast, complex arithmetic computations, providing imaging with outstanding definition. New post processing features include:
- Low Echo Reduction: Reduces noise in low echo areas, leaving the brightest areas unchanged.
- Echo Enhancement: Enhances the contrast of the entire ultrasound image by reducing noise and enhancing echoes in the brightest and darkest areas.
- The ARIETTA 850 comes equipped with a 22 inch wide OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) Monitor for an optimum image display. Without requiring backlighting to function, the OLED Monitor displays true black, allowing a previously unattainable contrast resolution to be achieved. It is the ideal monitor choice for ultrasound, producing the highest quality grayscale display.
Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
- When ultrasound waves are propagated through tissue, distortion occurs and harmonic components are generated. THI uses these components to build an image of the targeted area. Advantages of harmonic imaging include improved resolution, improved signal-to-noise ratio, and reduced artifacts. The ARIETTA 850 comes equipped with High Definition (HdT) Tissue Harmonic Imaging. HdT mode with the GF-UCT180 scope has comparable sensitivity to B mode imaging on the ProSound F75 at 7.5MHz, but with a higher resolution.