DESCRIPTIONAED Plus Automated External Defibrillator
ZOLL's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to ensure proper use of the defibrillator. From checking responsiveness, summoning help, and doing an “ABC” assessment (Airway, Breathing, Circulation) to CPR and defibrillation, the ZOLL AED Plus with Real CPR Help helps guide the rescuer through the entire effort to rescue SCA victims.
FORUMSView All (5)
7 years ago
|ReNew Biomedical Whiteboard HD|
11 years ago
12 years ago
|How To Use Zoll AED Plus |
How To UseReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Defibrillator Companies
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability.
- ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform.
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro.
- Guidelines 2005 Ready.
|Defibrillator Type||External, Automated (AED)|