Abacus junior is a fully automated, benchtop hematology cell counter.
It implements the so-called Coulter-method for counting cells passing through a small
aperture, and measures the hemoglobin content of red blood cell. The analyzer features a graphical LCD display module, and a foil keypad of 24 keys
including 6 software buttons (with icons), 6 hardware function buttons (above LCD)
and has a START button.
The instrument allows sending results to an external printer (parallel port), or can
have an optional built-in printer module.
Its internal memory is capable of storing 1000 records with full histograms, and
individual patient data. QC measurements can also be performed, and stored. The
software operating the instrument is easy to upgrade using a standard 3.5 floppy
diskette or CD-ROM (optional). The instrument allows connecting to a host computer
for uploading records stored in the memory through RS-232 serial port, and also
enables archiving and restoring records to and from floppy diskettes.
FORUMSView All (1)
5 years ago
|praciple of operation of abacus juinor|
I am a student in the field of maintenance of medical equipment and I have a problem that I did not understand praciple of operation of abacus junior?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Throughput: 30 tests/hour
- Parameters: 22 hematology parameters, including 3-part differential: WBC, LYM, MON, GRA, LYM%, MON%, GRA%, RBC, HCT, MCV, RDW, HGB, MCH, MCHC, PLT, PCT, MPV, P-LCC, P-LCR, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, PDW-CV, PDW-SD
- Impedance method
- Sample volume: 25 μl of whole blood
- Sampling method: Open tube system with automatic sample rotor
- 3 cyanide-free reagents: Diluent, Lyse, Cleaner
- Diatro•ECO Reagent Pack: Up to 145 measurements
- Data storage capacity: Maximum 10 000 results, including RBC, PLT, WBC 3-part histograms and full patient data
- Built-in thermal printer (B/W, 56mm wide paper)
- Operating environment: Temperature: 15-35°C; relative humidity: max 80% (non-condensing)
- User interface: Color TFT touch screen, with separate start button
- User languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Indonesian, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Russian, Greek, Romanian, Hungarian
- Size (Width x Depth x Height): 32 cm x 37 cm x 27 cm, 12” x 14” x 10”
- Weight: 10 kg, 21 lbs