Diatron - Abacus 3
Manufactured by Diatron
DESCRIPTIONDiacon Abacus 3 Hematology Analyzer
Abacus 3 is a heavy duty compact hematology analyzer offering an optimal solution for hospitals, clinics and practices, which require higy quality and fast CBC results.The built-in roller printer, the automatical cleaning and the multilingual operating menu makes it really easy to use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All
DOCUMENTS / MANUALS
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
Be the first to submit a preventive maintenance post about this equipment
- Color LCD, the large display allows rapid and accurate patient data entry and monitoring of the results with large histograms
- Sample rotor, ensuring safe and easy sampling
- The instrument features a sophisticated but easy-to-use, logically constructed multilingual operating menu. It provides 6-level QC, L-J graphs and self-diagnostic functions to let you monitor reliability and accuracy
- All Abacus models can be interfaced with your host computer for further processing of the measured data. Results can also be retrieved on the built-in roll paper printer
- Abacus 3 provides 18-parameters, a complete CBC including a 3 part WBC differential
- High throughput of 60 samples per hour, results within 60 seconds
- The fluidic system is automatically cleaned from dust particles when turning on the analyzer.
- High voltage pulses after each measuring cycle keep the apertures free from clogging.
The instrument automatically cleans the sampling tip inside and outside after blood aspiration to minimize the risk of carryover and infection.
- Abacus 3 is almost maintenance free resulting in minimal disruption of operation
- Clinical environment by utilizing industry standard electronic and mechanic components