DESCRIPTIONThe ZOLL E Series® is the only full-featured defibrillator specifically designed to withstand the crash, tumble, and bounce environment of EMS.
The ZOLL E Series® defibrillator medical devices were designed by professionals for professionals. No other full-featured defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the “paper” away.
No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
FORUMSView All (27)
7 months ago
|Unit unable to power on
I just recently received a used Zoll E Series monitor, and was told by the seller that although the unit came with no battery, it was still able to power on via the medical grade 3 prong power cord— however, when I connected the unit and tried to turn it on, I was met with nothing; no beeps, no illuminated indicators, no signs that it was even plugged in in the first place. I made sure that the supply was plugged in properly, disconnected/connected the cord a couple times, and even tried different outlets, but the outcome was the same each time. Any idea what it could be? I would rather not have to return it...
Thanks in advance.Reply
9 months ago
|System Fault 36
Replaced coin cell today and now unit turns on normally then displays "system fault 36, Defib disabled, Pacer disabled." Suggestions?Reply
a year ago
|Unit won’t power on
I have a unit that won’t power on either on wall power or battery. It gives a few beeps with a quick screen flash and nothing. Else happens. It will continue to do that until it’s turned off or unplugged. Any suggestions?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Defibrillator Companies
- With ZOLL's Real CPR Help®, chest compressions and rate and depth is measured in real time, and visual and optional audible feedback are provided. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software
- Unique to ZOLL, our See-Thru CPR® allows CPR artifact to be filtered, allowing you to see organized rhythms without pausing compressions
- New innovative roll cage design and shape
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display™ screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight
- A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy
- Compatible with ZOLL’s sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery™ as well rechargeable lithium ion
- Integrates optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations
- Uses ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients
|External, Automated (AED)