DESCRIPTIONThe ZOLL E Series® is the only full-featured defibrillator specifically designed to withstand the crash, tumble, and bounce environment of EMS.
The ZOLL E Series® defibrillator medical devices were designed by professionals for professionals. No other full-featured defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the “paper” away.
No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
FORUMSView All (11)
25 days ago
|Front Charge Button|
Is there any way to disable the Charge button to stop overriding the Analyse Button? Reply
6 months ago
Good afternoon my morning tests are failing with the dummy load, display says test failed print out is either 1 or 2 on impedance. I have tried all leads and connections.. any thoughts Reply
a year ago
|Zoll E-Series Memory Battery|
Good morning everyone:) I had one of our research assistants at the college next door drop off an older E-Series that isn't keeping the date and time. The service manual provides little information on the actual assemblies, so before I completely disassemble this thing, does anyone know if this series even has a memory button battery? If so, how deep in the device, lol? LeeReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- With ZOLL's Real CPR Help®, chest compressions and rate and depth is measured in real time, and visual and optional audible feedback are provided. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software
- Unique to ZOLL, our See-Thru CPR® allows CPR artifact to be filtered, allowing you to see organized rhythms without pausing compressions
- New innovative roll cage design and shape
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display™ screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight
- A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy
- Compatible with ZOLL’s sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery™ as well rechargeable lithium ion
- Integrates optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations
- Uses ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients
|Defibrillator Type||External, Automated (AED)|