Zoll - E Series
Manufactured by Zoll
DESCRIPTIONThe ZOLL E Series® is the only full-featured defibrillator specifically designed to withstand the crash, tumble, and bounce environment of EMS.
The ZOLL E Series® defibrillator medical devices were designed by professionals for professionals. No other full-featured defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the “paper” away.
No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
FORUMSView All (9)
2 years ago
I have two units here that the analyze buttons do not work. I have tried replacing the switch membrane with no luck. Tech support states next step is the control board and then the system board. They assured me that there is no software option to disable this that could have been triggered. Just want to reach out and see if anyone has had a similar issue. Thanks.Reply
2 years ago
|DC power cable|
Purchased 3 units that came with modified DC Power Cables. Anyone have experience with DC models and what the original equipment should look like?Reply
6 years ago
Does the E series defib give any indications about battery levels? If so what are they? I don't want to know the indications on the battery itself, I want to know if the defib reads the battery level in any way.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- With ZOLL's Real CPR Help®, chest compressions and rate and depth is measured in real time, and visual and optional audible feedback are provided. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software
- Unique to ZOLL, our See-Thru CPR® allows CPR artifact to be filtered, allowing you to see organized rhythms without pausing compressions
- New innovative roll cage design and shape
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display™ screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight
- A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy
- Compatible with ZOLL’s sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery™ as well rechargeable lithium ion
- Integrates optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations
- Uses ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients
|Defibrillator Type||External, Automated (AED)|