DESCRIPTIONThe ZOLL E Series® is the only full-featured defibrillator specifically designed to withstand the crash, tumble, and bounce environment of EMS.
The ZOLL E Series® defibrillator medical devices were designed by professionals for professionals. No other full-featured defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the “paper” away.
No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
FORUMSView All (23)
2 months ago
How to enter service mode on defibrillator zoll e series?Reply
2 months ago
|Spo2 comm error|
I have a zoll e series with spo2 comm error. Can anyone help?Reply
9 months ago
|power supply polarity|
I need to rewire the power lead for a Zoll E series. I'm certain it is a 12v supply (states "10-29" on the back, right by the power inlet - doesn't specify volts but I'm sure that's what it is. Also states 130W) The plug is wired to a mounting plate with no polarity marked on it. The wiring between the two is UK mains colours. Whilst it's tempting just to wire the 12v to the assumed polarities of the old cable, can anyone confirm which polarity is definitely which on the female socket on the Zoll please...? Huge thanks in advance. Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Defibrillator Companies
- With ZOLL's Real CPR Help®, chest compressions and rate and depth is measured in real time, and visual and optional audible feedback are provided. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software
- Unique to ZOLL, our See-Thru CPR® allows CPR artifact to be filtered, allowing you to see organized rhythms without pausing compressions
- New innovative roll cage design and shape
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display™ screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight
- A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy
- Compatible with ZOLL’s sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery™ as well rechargeable lithium ion
- Integrates optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations
- Uses ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients
|Defibrillator Type||External, Automated (AED)|