The Shandon Citadel is a low cost, reliable, time-tested carousel-type tissue processor with convenient touch key operation. The Citadel 2000 has 110 cassette capacity.
6 months ago
|SE ALARMA |
EMPIEZA EL PROCESO Y AVECES SE ALARMA Y AVECES TRABAJA BIENReply
10 months ago
|Citadel 2000 locked up|
I have a 2000 that when I turned in on, i hit go to 1, and it went around until it reached the first paraffin well, and then descended. I hit emergency stop and got ES on the screen, but the processor does not respond to any key. Turning it off and on still brings up the the ES. Does anyone have any ideas?
Stephen Estabrooks, Ph.D.Reply
2 years ago
|Manual Shandon citadel 2000|
i'm looking for the technical manual for citadel 2000, if someone can help me to find it. this is my email email@example.com. thanksReply
• The Citadel 2000 has a 110-cassette capacity
• Reagent stations are easily removed from the unit for replenishing
• Delayed-start feature may be programmed up to 9 days in advance
• Hand-held touch key controller is simple to use.
• Store up to 4 complete programs in the Citadels memory.
• Program immersion time during each step.
• Loading station protects tissue baskets from air as the baskets are raised.
• User is protected from open containers.
• The unit fits in most standard fume cabinets, as well as the Shandon Hyperclean 2 Work Station.
• Optional vacuum unit facilitates efficient and rapid wax infiltration of specimens.
• Has 10 reagent containers and 2 wax baths.
• Random and organized baskets available.
• Tissue baskets load and unload easily with hanger clips in the units hood.