The ADVIA® 120 Hematology System gets the job done and gets it right the first time, with a review rate far lower than competing systems. Results are more accurate, physicians are more confident and treatment is more effective. The ADVIA 120 Hematology System, for great performance, the one and only.
FORUMSView All (5)
8 years ago
|requesting review of advia 120 |
Can any user of Siemens Hematology Analyzer give me a review of the Advia120? The pros and cons of the instrument would be greatly appreciated.Reply
10 years ago
I m having a problem with a printing analyse results automaticly after finish the analyse...Is it possible to do this action or...please help...!!!!Reply
11 years ago
I've a technicon H1 analyzer , the grand pa of ADVIA120!, now I wanna know is it possible to replace its HeNe laser with a diode one? indeed I've done it I see approximately the same through the scope but still not satisfied with the results.
it is very important for me to keep my H1 alive! please help me with your valuable answers!Reply
- Automates hematology workflow without the need for large track-based systems or reflexive testing
- Maximizes efficiency through user-defined screen configurations and reports
- Simplifies maintenance with Unifluidics™ Technology through reduced fluidics, elimination of pinch valves, and automated daily cleaning
- Streamlines productivity with 150 capacity rack-based autosampler, allowing 75 minutes of true walk-away time
- Reduces the need for manual slide production and review utilizing WBC and RBC/PLT technology and high specificity
- Maximizes the effectiveness of costly platelet transfusions with accurate results the first time—even at very low platelet level
- The ADVIA 120 Hematology System can automate your hematology lab without the need for large track-based systems or reflexive testing. This is how Siemens delivers practical solutions to your hematology lab.
- Streamline workflow and maximize productivity with a hematology analyzer that eliminates the majority of commonly performed manual steps. The ADVIA 120 System delivers the gold-standard in testing methodology for optimum results while offering the simplicity and flexibility you need for easy integration into your lab.
- ADVIA technology utilizes peroxidase staining—the gold-standard in differential testing. This primary methodology of the ADVIA Hematology Systems also provides a secondary total white cell count that acts as an internal QC check to monitor sample integrity.
- Unique cytochemical differentiation of myeloid and lymphoid cells, and six-parameter differential supplies additional clinical information
- Direct measurements of intracellular hemoglobin provide sensitive and specific RBC morphology for the accurate and early indication of disease states
- Accurate platelet counts in the clinically significant range (excluding microcytic red cells and cell fragments) minimize the number of manual counts and unnecessary costly platelet transfusions
- Further isolate and identify disease states without additional labor through CSF and CHr testing capabilities.
- Maximize your workflow efficiency with gold-standard technology. With integrated and automated solutions from Siemens, you can scale from stand-alone instrumentation to complete automation as your productivity needs change.