Hettich - ROTINA 380/380R
Manufactured by Hettich
DESCRIPTIONHettich Rotina 380 and Hettich Rotina 38R refrigerated tabletop centrifuge.
The high-performance benchtop centrifuges ROTINA 38 and ROTINA 380 R impress by state- of- the- art technology, large capacity, extremely easy handling and exceptionally smooth and quiet running. Accommodating a multitude of tubes used in today´s laboratory routine the ROTINA 380 type of centrifuges enable a wide range of applications. Developed for high efficiency whisper quiet operation, the
ROTINA 380/380 R are mainly employed in diagnostics, cell culture, genetics research and microbiology.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All
Be the first to ask a question about this equipment
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
Be the first to submit a preventive maintenance post about this equipment
- The fully developed up to date N control panel meets the requirements of the users and is extremely easy to operate.
- Entry of the parameters is fast, precise and convenient with selector keys on the waterproof foil keypad.
- The large display is easy to read. During centrifugation the actual values of the parameters are indicated.
- The parameters remain in the memory even after the centrifuge has been switched off.
- Automatic lid locking mechanism
- High speed with angle rotors
- Imbalance switch- off
- Motor overheating protection
- High capacity with swing-out rotors
|Maximum Speed||15000 rpm |
|Height||379 mm |
|Length ||563 mm |
|Width||468 mm |