DESCRIPTIONA portable diagnostic urodynamics system.
The Acquidata Minim processor, transducers and notebook computer can be disassembled quickly and easily for travel to multiple sites, providing a very flexible and portable urodynamics system.
- Automated UroReport patient report with P-Q plot and nomograms
- User reconfigurable display including split screen (for simultaneous comparison of flow patterns)
- Export of report and all waveform data to spreadsheets or databases
- Simple fast two step re-calibration of transducers
- Supplied complete with all transducers and catheters ready to start testing (user to supply bladder filling media)
- Remote control to allow single key operation of most functions