High performance hematology analysis with integrated validation.
FORUMSView All (1)
8 years ago
|No working properly|
Print out startup hgb blafailledhgbout of limit. Platelets failedReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- 27 parameters
- Whole blood micro-sampling (CBC: 35 µL, Plus Diff 53 µL)
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology
- Automatic Sample Re-run
- Reagents: Only 4 reagents plus cleaner
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY) and Large Immature Cells (LIC)
- Customized Dilution Ratio (CDR)
- Integrated Workstation and Validation Station
- Weight 122 lbs, 55 kg.
- Power supply 100/240 V - 50/60 Hz - 300 VA.
- Dimensions 32.3 x 22.4 x 21.5 (H x W x D) in, 82 x 57 x 54 (H x W x D) cm.
- Throughout 80 samples/hour.
- Data processing
- Windows NT 4.0 Floppy Disk & CDROM reader, RS232C, Mono and bi-directional connection.
- Memory capacity 10 000 results + graphics
- Samples 80 samples/hour (open or closed tube)
- Parameters (26) WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, PLT, MPV, *PCT, *PDW % and # NEU, LYM, MON, EOS, BAS
- Plus *ALY = Atypical Lymphocytes (% and #) *LIC= Large Immature Cells (% and #)
- Graphs High-definition LMNE color matrix PLT, RBC, WBC/BAS curves
- Volume CBC mode : 30 µL CBC + DIFF mode : 53 µL
- Stability 48 hours
- Operating sample mode
- Autoloader 10 racks (100 tubes) capacity
- Sample mixing with end-over-end tube rotation
- Closed or open STAT tube
- Identification Alphanumeric / Bar-code reader (internal and external) RUO (Research Use Only)