DESCRIPTIONPerfect for DNA – from Bacteria and Yeast Pelleting - Through Isolation and Purification to Post-Reaction Cleanup.
Combining power and versatility, the Allegra 25R is a complete solution for cell separation,DNA isolation/purification and post-reactioncleanup. With a library of interchangable rotors to accommodate "cells to wells," the Allegra 25R
offers maintenance-free induction drive and an auto interlock system for safe and reliable operation. It also offers a magnetic rotor ID for precise performance and a CFC-free refrigerant system to protect the integrity of your samples from 2°C to 40°C.
FORUMSView All (1)
7 years ago
Does anyone have the procedure for imbalance calibration for the Allegra 25R? If so, please contact Randy at Ozark Biomedical 1-800-457-7576.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Centrifuge Companies
- Hands-free operation with automatic door latch - "Cadillac Close"
- Magnetic rotor ID for precise performance
- Extremely quiet, maintenance-free brushless induction drive
- Operating temperature - from 2º C to 40º C to protect integrity of samples
- Interchangeable rotors accommodate "Cells to Wells" from 0.25 to 500 mL
|Maximum Speed||15000 rpm|