Portable patient monitors
The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patients side presented in clear and meaningful ways. All share a common user interface and outstanding industrial design. IntelliVue MP40 and MP50 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments at the patients side.
FORUMSView All (25)
a month ago
|Monitor keeps restarting.|
says check settings and restarts. No module attached and oddly has no "hardware" selection in the menu. I'm new to this monitor and any hep would be appreciated. I do not have the service toolReply
6 months ago
Hi, Does anyone have Philips MP50 End of Life bulletin from Philips. Reply
10 months ago
I am unable to calibrate pressure in my experimental circulation model setup. I am using combitrans pressure transducer in combination with IntelliVue MP50. When I measure the pressure, I get question marks on the rightside of the monitor, can someone please let me know what does that mean?Reply
- 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor: display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle: and rugged housing for easy portability
- 5-hour battery life means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
Philips - MP40