Portable patient monitors
The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patients side presented in clear and meaningful ways. All share a common user interface and outstanding industrial design. IntelliVue MP40 and MP50 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments at the patients side.
FORUMSView All (1)
2 months ago
|Blank display - not the backlights, display, or display driver|
Could anyone shed some light as to why several MP50s have a completely black/blank display. We switched out the entire display with backlights and inverter, front bezel, and small display driver board with no change. These units have been operating for months in a low resource setting with no air conditioning and the daily temperature typically runs near 35C, 95F with usual relative humidity between 50% and 80%.Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Companies
- 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor: display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle: and rugged housing for easy portability
- 5-hour battery life means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
Philips - MP40