DESCRIPTIONVital Signs Monitor. Easy to use. Easy to support.
The SureSigns VS3 vital signs monitor provides caregivers with the information they require in an affordable and easy-to-use package. Built on our strong heritage and industry leadership in patient monitoring, all Philips SureSigns monitors blend vital measurement and monitoring capabilities with simplicity, clarity, convenience, and reliability.
Better patient care
Because the SureSigns VS3 user interface is intuitive and easy to use, you can focus on what matters most — patient safety and comfort. The full-color screen contains large, easy-to-read numerics, a scrollable list of stored patient records, and an optional SpO2 waveform display. The innovative pop-up screens, fixed keys, and icon-based menus provide quick access to frequently used features.
Available SureSigns VS3 measurements include blood pressure, pulse oximetry, pulse rate, and temperature. Designed for a wide variety of care environments, the SureSigns VS3 is suitable for the general care ward, emergency department triage, out-patient surgery, urgent care centers, or anywhere else you need basic vital signs monitoring.
The programmable blood pressure feature allows you to create up to five different programs to monitor NBP at particular intervals based on your own unit-specific protocols.
* Only available in U.S.
FORUMSView All (6)
18 days ago
What is the maintenance password?Reply
a month ago
|NIBP Not Showing On Monitor |
I Have Problem With Monitor NIBP , NIBP Pump Is working Ok And pressure Air filled in Cuff , But On Monitor Display Is not Showing NIBP Data . Reply
3 years ago
no BP reading on screenReply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Companies
- Oral temperature in just four seconds using Welch Allyn SureTemp.
- Large 8.4? (20.3 cm) color display is bright and easy to read.
- Sturdy handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- Designed for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Lithium ion battery and AC power cord clip.
- Fixed keys for quick access to main functions.
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NBP) includes manual, auto interval, custom interval programs, and STAT modes.
- Integrated strip recorder for convenient documentation.
- HL7 data output via Ethernet connection.
- Alarm output to nurse call system.
- Battery charging LED.
- AC power LED.
- Battery indicator.
- Patient ID entry via optional bar code scanner.
- USB port for easy software upgrades.
- Philips SpO2 technology is compatible with a wide variety of adult, pediatric, and neonatal sensors from Philips, Nellcor,** and Masimo.**
- SpO2 waveform display.
- Stores up to 400 patient records.