DESCRIPTIONBone Densitometry System
Femoral neck fracture is one of the most severe complications that frequently occur in osteoporosis patients. Key factors for femoral neck fracture are reported to include reduced bone strength (bone vulnerability), falls, past fracture, and bone structure.
To prevent patients from becoming bed-ridden due to fracture and to help maintain or improve quality of life, fracture risk assessment based on bone strength (elasticity) measurement has become important, raising great expectations for the use of ultrasound in fracture risk assessment.
*Not Available in the US*
FORUMSView All (2)
8 years ago
Could you tell me please how much is the price for densitometro oseo AOS 100NW, please send me shipping cost by air to Callao Peru. Regards.Reply
11 years ago
I need to buy AOS 100NW.
10 units. contact me soon.Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Bone Densitometer Companies
- Since the examination uses ultrasound, it does not need a special room and can also be used for young people and pregnant women.
- Since the measurement takes only two minutes or less per patient, it causes less stress to the patient and is suitable for mass examinations.
- There are a wide range of standard values for people, from children (9 years old) to 80-year-olds, to be assessed for bone conditions.
- The dry procedure, which does not involve the use of water, is sanitary and easy to perform.
- The system does not need a special room as would be required for radiological examinations; the installation is less costly and therefore economical. The measurements obtained by this method correlate with calcaneal and femoral bone mineral density (BMD) measured by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA).
- Medical payment is set for the use of diagnostic ultrasound (NHI point: 80).
|Swing Away C-arm Capability||Portable|
|Bone Density Imaging Mode||Quantitative Ultrasound Destometry|