FORUMSView All (16)
a year ago
| delete ecg from storage|
how to delete ecgs stored in machine? Reply
3 years ago
Tengo problemas, me imprime 2 veces, esto me genera gasto de papel, ¿alguien sabe como modificar esa programacion? Reply
6 years ago
|Power supply problem|
The battery charging circuit does not work - its output voltage is 5.8V. Would you send circuit diagrams for power supply block/battery charger or give any ideas how to fix the problem?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Companies
- Portable Unit – Compact and lightweight, the ELI™ 150 electrocardiograph provides full-featured functionality in an ultra-portable unit.
- Backlit LCD Display – High-resolution display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG.
- Mortara VERITAS™ Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm – Internationally recognized Mortara resting ECG interpretation algorithm using both age and gender specific criteria provides silent second opinion for 12-lead ECG interpretation.
- Full Keyboard – Alphanumeric elastomer keyboard also includes dedicated “one-touch” buttons for ECG acquisition, rhythm printing, and ECG transmission.
- Internal Storage – Internal storage for up to 60 digital ECG records. Optional expanded storage for up to 150 digital ECG records.
- Connectivity Options – Bi-directional communication via serial port, internal modem, GSM/GPRS mobile, LAN, or wireless LAN with security for WEP, WPA-PSK, and CISCO® LEAP.
- Information Exchange Interfaces – Patient demographics, ECG orders, and discrete and displayable results are exchanged with Mortara's E-Scribe™ and Athena products as well as third party EMR, HIS, and PACS systems via XML, PDF, UNIPRO, and DICOM®.
- Barcode Reader – Optional barcode scanning for fast and accurate data entry.