DESCRIPTIONFeatures a small footprint, which allows it to fit comfortably in any size laboratory.
FORUMSView All (7)
5 years ago
|"RPP detected Reagent above wedge" error|
Dear i have this error randomly for RPP1/RPP2/SPP probes. are there any experiences to face with this error ? How can i fix it? Best Regards Zahedii_reza@yahoo.comReply
6 years ago
What is the rated AC heat load with the operation o this equipment?Reply
7 years ago
|Record of Controls|
Is it possible to obtain any record of controls from this machine after four months?Reply
- Capacity for 84 patient samples. Separate access to refrigerated area for on-board calibrators and controls.
- Sampling system includes liquid level sensing, short sample detection and clot detection. The ADVIA 1200 system has minimal requirements for sample volume (as low as 1 µL/test).
- Indirect Na+, K+, Cl-.Compact, easy to replace, long-life electrodes guaranteed for 30,000 tests per electrode.
Cuvette-based Reaction Tray
- Segmented tray for easy cuvette replacement. This advanced, high precision optical system combines with a unique incubation fluid and a concavity diffraction grating to assure superior precision and accuracy in clinical chemistry instrumentation.
Reagent Storage Area
- Refrigerated storage for 41 one- or two-reagent chemistries plus open system capability – providing total workstation consolidation.