DESCRIPTIONThe modern and inexpensive AS608 is a stylish, robust audiometer that's super flexible and portable; ideal for schools, medical centres and industry.
The AS608 portable audiometer is ideal for schools, industry and primary medical practices or wherever quick hearing screening evaluations are performed. Easy to use, it requires minimal training prior to use and offers calibrated pure tone and warble tone stimuli over a wide range of frequencies.
The AS608 includes a dedicated, lightweight carrying bag with shoulder strap that will accommodate the AS608, headset, and audiogram charts. The AS608 will operate with 3 standard AA batteries or a medically approved external power supply. Typical battery life is six months.
FORUMSView All (1)
3 years ago
|HELP PLEASE. CODE |
HELLO.. please .. this equipment is similar to a Maico unit... but the calibration code is diferent.. please advice.. my kind regards.. FBReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Light-weight yet robust construction
- Power options: Batteries, mains or USB to computer
- Compact, modern design
- Pulsing & warble tones
- Select/deselect frequencies with easy soft key programming
- Ideal for WorkCover WA and Mine Workers' Health Surveillance testing
- Includes full factory calibration - unpack and start testing