DESCRIPTIONBUILT COMMERCIAL - USED EVERYWHERE
Versatile upright bike with commercial durability and performance versatility for any environment and for any user. The 750C has the same high tech look of the rest of the CYBEX cardiovascular family of products to create a gym that looks like it belongs together. Even though users vary in size, weight, and fitness goals... only one bike will give them all the workout they are looking for... the CYBEX 750C.
BEGINNER TO OLYMPIAN
The lowest starting level and the highest resistance. For those who never rode a bike before and those who are preparing for the Olympics, the CYBEX 750C is the perfect piece of equipment to train on. The most deconditioned user or rehab patient can use it safely because of the low power input requirement (20 Watts) and ... it goes up to 900 Watts (to make a grown man cry). All possible because of the CYBEX self-tensioning drive. Belt tension is important because a lot of belt tension is needed to create a high power training tool. But... belt tension creates drag... and drag can drive up heart rate for beginning cyclists. The answer is the CYBEX self-tensioning drive.
ONE BIKE - MANY PROGRAMS
Ride outside or train for the Tour de France. This is the most unique bike in the industry. With three modes of operation and 9 programs with 21 levels, personal trainers love it in Constant Power mode. Isokinetic mode is for serious athletic training and rehabilitation training. The Bike Mode is just like a Sunday afternoon bike ride. Click to view Why it Works.
Little things add up to a big difference. We’ve thought of a lot of details that both users and owners appreciate. Multi-position design of handle bars accommodates riding styles from upright to aero with two sets of contact heart rate grips so HR can be monitored in any position. The optional Personal Entertainment Monitor with iPod compatibility turns itself off to save energy and prolong monitor life. And ... the CYBEX bike has wheels in the front – so it can be moved around whenever the floor design is changed.
For low maintenance. With a welded frame made from forged steel, the CYBEX 750 bikes have a three piece heavy duty mountain bike crank that makes them durable enough for rugged mountain terrain. In a gym setting, this construction translates to low low low maintenance. And … CYBEX engineers even designed the enclosures so that sweat is directed away from the bike mechanism.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Pedal Design - Extra wide double sided pedal design accommodates any size foot. The easy to adjust pull strap buckle closure gives users the comfort they seek.
- Resistance Range - The 750C's wide range of resistance (from 20 to 900 watts) can create a challenging or modest exercise experience. 20 Watts is much lower than most other bikes on the market and is important for de-conditioned users. 900 watts "can make a grown man cry" - quote from a veteran cyclist.
- Handlebars - Multi Position handlebars allow users to sit in a more upright position or be comfortable in a more aero position with dual contact HR grips conveniently located for either position.
- Seat Engineering - A CYBEX proprietary seat was designed by cyclists to provide comfort for the long ride. You need 3 things: as much surface area as possible for support in the proper areas - while allowing full range of leg motion - while being kind to between the legs.
- Front wheels - Because bikes are more mobile than many other exercise machines, they don't stay in the same place all the time. The 750 cycles have wheels on the front for easy rolling so they can be moved around.
- Single Stage Drive - The self-tensioning single-stage drive and hybrid eddy-current self-generating brake provide high torque capabilities with exceptionally low drag to provide an exceptionally broad resistance range of 20 to 900 watts with superbly smooth operation.
Max User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)