DESCRIPTIONNoninvasive, Accurate, Reliable, Easy to Use.
The BladderScan BVM 9500 is designed to assist urologists in the diagnosis of bladder dysfunction, including benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and bladder outlet obstruction (BOO). The BladderScan BVM 9500, with patent-pending NeuralHarmonics technology, is a portable, noninvasive 3D ultrasound instrument.
FORUMSView All (4)
7 years ago
|Can anyone tell me the costs associated with repairing the scanner|
8 years ago
My group would like to buy the BVM 9500 U/S machine. Any for sale ?Reply
8 years ago
I need to purchase 2-3 BVM 9500s for my Urology office. Please keep me posted.
Does any one know that the code 76857 is being paid by Medicare on a consistent basis ?
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Bladder Scanner Companies
- Noninvasively measures urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR), and ultrasound-estimated bladder weight (UEBW)
- Precision aiming ability via console or probe
- Distinct bladder volume scan modes for men and women
- Voice annotation for exams to ensure valuable patient/exam data is retained
- Onboard printer for patient records or reimbursement procedures
- View and save exams easily, creating EMRs for your patients
- Calibration and software upgrades may be performed online
- Measures bladder volume and UEBW noninvasively
- Helps diagnose urinary retention and evaluate common urological problems
- Helps differentiate between types of incontinence to determine appropriate care
- Prevents unnecessary catheterization
- Helps reduce rates of urinary tract infection
- Helps monitor post-operative recovery
- Fast and easy to use
Bladder volume range: 0 to 999 ml
Bladder volume range for UEBW: 150 to 400 ml
Accuracy: ± 15%, ± 15 ml
UEBW accuracy: ± 10%, ± 3 g