DESCRIPTIONThe Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump is an ambulatory syringe pump that runs on either AC current or on rechargeable internal batteries.
Syringe infusion pumps deliver small doses of medication from a variety of syringe sizes in acute care settings.
The Medfusion® 3500 syringe pump is designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity to deliver individualized care to patients of all ages. For more than 15 years the Medfusion® syringe pump platform has been recognized for its accurate medication delivery in critical care and the operating room.
FORUMSView All (38)
a month ago
|Main PCB Replacement|
How do you configure the pump serial number in to the new Main PCB? The new PCB is a v6.0.0. I tried the decimal button/ power button combination and it did boot in to a flash mode of some kind but, did nothing after letting it sit like that for 10 minutes. Any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!Reply
3 months ago
|Are there detailed video tutorials?|
-Charlie VMTH @ UCD
10 months ago
|Short Cloning Block|
What is the Short Cloning Block used for?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Infusion Pump Companies
- The Medfusion® 3500 auto-default feature promotes your facility’s policies and procedures for medication administration and safety.
- From the moment the pump is powered on, the pump defaults to use the established drug protocols set by your hospital’s pharmacists, so that nursing staff are able to quickly start an infusion with the safety of drug libraries supporting them.
- Hard and soft limits set by your Pharmacist, for each drug and profile, protect against medication errors regardless of your patient’s size or where in the hospital they are receiving care.
- FlowSentry™ monitor provides unmatched pressure sensing technology for earlier clinical intervention.
- Automatically detects various syringe types and sizes, from 1mL to 60mL. A compatible syringe list can be updated to current syringe models from major manufacturers.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use, horizontal design helps protect the entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed loading of the syringe.
- The large screen, , features high visibility TALLman lettering that displays the full drug name to differentiate look-alike, sound-alike drug names and concentrations.
|Flow Accuracy||2 %|
|Infusion Pump Type||Ambulatory|