DESCRIPTIONAmbulatory Blood Pressure Monitor with Dr Pro Software
The A&D Medical Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System (ABPM) allows health care professionals to automatically monitor a patient’s blood pressure throughout the day. ABPM therapy can help differentiate hypertension from white coat hypertension and the data generated can be used to adjust patient medication levels. This compact monitor has sophisticated tracking capabilities to measure blood pressure and pulse trends.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Blood Pressure Monitor Companies
- Easy to use (sets up in minutes).
- Professional accuracy.
- Downloadable Data (software required).
- Multiple cuff sizes accommodates most patients.
- Quiet operation.
- Utilizes oscillometric technology.
- Clinically validated according to the British Hypertension Society protocol.
-Pulse Rate: ±5%
-Pressure: ±3mmHg or ±2% measurement, whichever is greater.
-Diastolic: 40-160mmHg (min. division: 1mmHg)
-Systolic: 60-280mmHg (min. division: 1mmHg)
-Pulse: 30-200bpm (min. division: 1bpm)
Memory Capacity: 300 measurements maximum.