Premium performance neuroimaging, unmatched transducer function and design, convenient, sterile needle guides, STERRAD NX & 100NX compatible.
- Neurosurgical scanning
- Intraoperative scanning
- Pediatric scanning
- Interventional procedures
- Spectral and CFM Doppler examinations
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Transducer Companies
Designed for intraoperative ultrasound for neurosurgeons, images from the 8862 provide the surgeon with real-time diagnostic information that can impact the planned surgical approach.
- Determine the adequacy of a resection.
- Guide biopsy procedures.
- Differentiate vascular malformation from adjacent hematoma.
- Undertake procedures that require Neuronavigation (compatible with Brainlab Cranial navigation application with external ultrasound integration hardware and software.)
Frequency range 10-3.8 MHz
Focal range (typical)5-68mm/.2-2.6 in
Contact surface 29 x10mm/1.1x.4 in
Immersion,STERIS SYSTEM 1®3, STERRAD®450, 100S, 200, NX™ and 100NX™
Physical data 138 x 25 x 12 mm/5.4 x .98 x .47 in