DESCRIPTIONThe clearest view of rectal anatomy.
One of the world's most versatile probes for transrectal examinations.
- Investigating the anal sphincter
- Investigating the rectal wall
- Preoperative staging
- Intraoperative capabilities
FORUMSView All (1)
5 years ago
|1850 IMAGING 3/D ON HAWK 2102|
Does an 1850 image 3/D on a hawk 2102?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Transducer Companies
Full 360° Transverse Image
- Complete, transverse view without having to move the handle.
Interchangeable Transducer Tips to Suit all Examinations
- Frequency range from 4.0 - 10.0 MHz.
- Multifrequency for improved resolution
Frequency range 4-10 MHz
Focal range (typical) 10-60 mm
8539: 4.0 MHz,diameter 13 mm
6004: 10.0 MHz,diameter 13 mm
6005: 5.0, 7.0, 10.0 MHz, diameter 13 mm