DESCRIPTIONAn integrated solution for quality care
The ADU Plus Carestation is an innovative approach to anesthesia delivery, which utilizes electronic control for both gas delivery and vaporization. This enables full benefit of the automatic data capture of care information management and minimizes manual documentation.
FORUMSView All (5)
5 years ago
Goodmorning, I have an Adu S5 carestation, when I do the initial check the ventilator fail its. Then after 3 or 4 times it start correctly. Maybe it is an electrical problem? can I resolve it? thanksReply
9 years ago
|The ADU doesn´t pass the self test|
Hi I have a Datex Ohmeda ADU s/5, but when it performs the self test, it stays in that state, I tried to see the diagnostic page under setup but a password is asked
Does anybody has the Calibration and diagnostic password??, and does somebody has have the same problem?Reply
9 years ago
I have an Ohmeda ADU plus anesthesia work station, it went into selftest, and it remains in this state, the service manuals said that insipratory valve is the problem , I need to calibrate it, password is mandatory, any body have it, pleaseReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Anesthesia Gas Machine Companies
- The intuitive Datex-Ohmeda user interface is common throughout the three major components of the ADU Plus Carestation – on the anesthesia delivery unit, the monitor and the anesthesia record keeper.
- Data integration allows you to configure the data on full color screens – anesthesia delivery settings on one display and patient monitored values on the other. An additional display is available for integrated anesthesia record.
- The ADU Plus Carestation can be linked, through the Datex-Ohmeda Anesthesia Monitor, to a network of other carestations and allows interface with the hospital-wide information systems.
- Multiple product options and software-driven technology helps enable future upgrades of the system to suit your preferences.
- Lightweight and portable Aladin™ Cassettes have no restrictions for tilting during storage or handling.
|Gases||Air, Nitrous Oxide, Oxygen|
|Vaporizer Type||Electronic control|
|Vent Modes||Pressure Control (PCV), Volume Control (VCV); and spontaneous ventilation modes: Pressure Support (PSV), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV)|