DESCRIPTIONThe world's fastest trauma CT
Scanning of volumes up to 1750 mm, in isotropic resolution, using a 1 mm slice, in just 38 seconds and delivering the 1750 images ready for diagnosis in less then 3 minutes. Aquilion 16 is still the only 16 slice CT that delivers highly detailed results in record time over a scan-range doing away with the need for re-positioning and a largely reduces examination time for trauma patients.
During the scan images are reconstructed and displayed with 12 frames per second enabling instant diagnosis. Improved treatment quality is achieved together with a dramatic reduction in examination time, a benefit appreciated by many anaesthetists. Positioning the patient "Feet First", "Head First", scanning "In" or "Out", the Aquilion S16 has no limitations.
Combined with "FX" technology, which enables 0.4 s rotations for all scan-modes, scan-time is further reduced. Freezing thereby artefacts induced by respiratory and cardiac movements.
In addition, the highly sophisticated Toshiba Quantum denoising (patent pending) allows you to reduce patient dose up to 40%. This gives a completely new dimension to low dose scanning as Quantum denoising gives you the choice of reducing dose without loss of image quality or image quality improvement at common low dose settings.
FORUMSView All (31)
5 months ago
|Password for Service Documentation|
Hello, I have service documents for the CT Aquilion 16, I cannot open them because it asks me for a password, someone knows this password and could share it with me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, I really appreciate your helpReply
5 months ago
|Service manual Toshiba Aquilion 16 TSX-101A|
I need service manual CT Toshiba Aquilion 16 TSX-101A, pls hepl me
Equipment: Toshiba Aquilion 16 TSX-101AReply
6 months ago
|IFU cleaning manual|
I was wondering if there was a cleaning manual for this CT scanner.
Equipment: Toshiba Aquilion 16Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All CT Scanner Companies
- Scanning a 12 cm volume in 24 sec with 16 x 0.5 mm slices resolving details as small as 0.35 mm
- Functional analysis using up to 20 cardiac phases to calculate EF, regional EF, wall motion and wall thickness in just a few minutes
- A choice of rotation speed (0.4, 0.5 or 0.6 s) and pitch combinations at a best temporal resolution of 40 ms
- Unique Toshiba adaptive automatic segmented reconstruction delivering highest quality cardiac images even with extreme fluctuations in heart rate
- CT imaging of the heart in diastolic or systolic phase with a heart rate up to 140 BPM even during induced stress situation
|Maximum Scan Range||180 cm|
|Gantry (Max. Clearance)||72 cm|
|Image Display||18 in|
|Patient Weight Capacity||450 lbs|