Philips - EnVisor
Manufactured by Philips
The EnVisor Ultrasound System offers many time-saving features designed to optimize workflow while its ease-of-use helps assure imaging consistency across all care-givers and patient types.
With its state-of-the-art ergonomics, mobility and advanced imaging technologies, the EnVisor will meet the increasing demands of your imaging practice while helping you to maintain clinical excellence.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All
a month ago
I need to do the reinstallation of the system, but I do not have the cd. Can someone help me?Reply
2 months ago
how to check hard disk originalintyReply
2 months ago
how data file differ from image fileReply
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
- Power up in less than one minute, and quickly start your exams with extensive presets.
- iSCAN Intelligent Optimization provides one-touch adjustment of your TGC, receiver gain and dynamic range during vascular exams. iSCAN also operates in Doppler modes, providing automatic scale and baseline adjustments.
- Intelligent Doppler automatically maintains a specified scanning angle as you adjust for flow.
- High Q Automated Doppler provides real-time measurements of user-defined Doppler waveforms.
- On-line help is always available.
|Doppler Modes||PW & CW Doppler, Color Doppler, Color power Doppler, Steerable PW/CW Spectral Doppler, HPRF, Anatomical M-mode, Color M-mode, Freehand 3D|
|Image Display||15 in CRT monitor|