Philips - EnVisor
Manufactured by Philips
The EnVisor Ultrasound System offers many time-saving features designed to optimize workflow while its ease-of-use helps assure imaging consistency across all care-givers and patient types.
With its state-of-the-art ergonomics, mobility and advanced imaging technologies, the EnVisor will meet the increasing demands of your imaging practice while helping you to maintain clinical excellence.
FORUMSView All (28)
5 years ago
|HD3 Getting Started Manual|
Does anyone has a Getting Started Manual please?... we are trying to install a printer but we don't know how and we've read in this manual we could get some help.
Thanks a lot.Reply
6 years ago
|Block source damage.|
I have a untrasound Envior HD. The Block source damage. If you have circuit diagrams, please sent to me. Thanks!Reply
6 years ago
| The cd-drive|
I have a question regarding what kind of connection the cd driver of the Philips Envisor C has. Is it the zata or IDE ?
Thank you for your timeReply
- Power up in less than one minute, and quickly start your exams with extensive presets.
- iSCAN Intelligent Optimization provides one-touch adjustment of your TGC, receiver gain and dynamic range during vascular exams. iSCAN also operates in Doppler modes, providing automatic scale and baseline adjustments.
- Intelligent Doppler automatically maintains a specified scanning angle as you adjust for flow.
- High Q Automated Doppler provides real-time measurements of user-defined Doppler waveforms.
- On-line help is always available.
|Doppler Modes||PW & CW Doppler, Color Doppler, Color power Doppler, Steerable PW/CW Spectral Doppler, HPRF, Anatomical M-mode, Color M-mode, Freehand 3D|
|Image Display||15 in CRT monitor|