DESCRIPTIONPower Procedure Table
The UMF 4070 Power Exam Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19 inches (48.3cm) from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps to prevent cross-contamination.
The 4070 has a power hi-low feature which positions patients at the press of a button, and also includes a fully articulating backrest (with manually activated gas spring cylinder) for simple and easy patient position changes. An elevated leg rest pad is standard, providing additional patient comfort.
Operating on heavy-duty roller bearing drawer glides, our drawers provide dependable, convenient operation for as long as you own your table.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- ADA Compliant
- Power Hi-Low
- Manual backrest with gas spring assist
- One function foot control
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- 13 upholstery color options
- Removable stainless steel drain pan
- Stainless steel leg pullout
- Removable upholstered leg cushion
- Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder
- Front storage drawer
- Pelvic tilt
|Height||35 in max|
|Patient Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
Access Hight: 19"