DESCRIPTIONPatient Transport Stretchers
The Pedigo 750 Series Stretcher allows for the transfer of patients easily and comfortably with a load capacity up to 750 pounds. Superior stability, mobility, and braking capabilities make the 750 ideal for ED, O.R., PACU or any other department in your facility.
FORUMSView All (1)
-Active Medical Sales and Repairs
4 days ago
Do you have a pm sheet for this
Equipment: Pedigo - 750Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Pneumatic Assist Fowler: - Pneumatic cylinder provides additional assist for the safe and easy raising and lowering of the patient
- Quick-Release Oxygen Tank Holder (Patent Pending) - Pedigo’s Quick-Release O2 tank holder is ergonomically located under the litter for easy access and to reducing caregiver bending.
- Dual Side Mounted Hydraulic Foot Pedals - Hydraulic Foot Pedals are located on each side of the stretcher within the patient care zone.
- Tuck-Away Side Rails - Full length stainless steel tuck-away side rails with integrated push/pull handles and latch release mounted at all four corners of the stretcher. Easy one-handed access to the release mechanism. Zero gap positioning.
- Hand Control Trendelenburg - Mounted at the foot end of the stretcher, the unique Hand Control Trendelenburg with pneumatic assist easily moves from horizontal to positive or reverse Trendelenburg positions. Pedigo’s unique mechanical memory lock perfectly returns the angle of the litter to the horizontal position.
- Brake & Steer Foot Pedals - Ergonomically designed, the Brake and Steer mechanism provides effortless heel and toe activation at all four corners.
|Patient Weight Capacity||750 lbs|
|Height||23 in low height|