Burdick - 8500
Manufactured by Burdick
DESCRIPTION12-Lead Resting Portable ECG / EKG
The Burdick 8500 ECG / EKG shows you what you need, comfortably. Burdick 8500 ECG equipment has a friendly user interface, multi-angle 7-inch widescreen, and color display that makes reading waveform data easy, and protocol choices streamline your workflow.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All (6)
4 months ago
The ECG machine is printing all leads except the V leads. How do I solve this problem?Reply
9 months ago
How do you load paper we keep getting errorReply
10 months ago
|burdick 8500 ecg machine|
how to delete stored ecg's Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
12 days ago
What is the preventive maintenance schedule?Reply
- View continuous 3-, 6-, and 12-leads of data on the color display.
- Adjust the unique 7-inch adjustable widescreen color display for contrast and viewability.
- Store up to 300 digital ECG records; enjoy on-screen QuickTips.
- Reduce typing mistakes and save time by downloading patient information from your
electronic medical record (EMR/HIS) system. Eliminates the hassle of scanning and filing.
- Includes an industry-leading, four-year warranty and service program for worry-free usage.
- Industry-leading data acquisition speed (64,000 sps) for pacemaker detection.