Burdick - 8500
Manufactured by Burdick
DESCRIPTION12-Lead Resting Portable ECG / EKG
The Burdick 8500 ECG / EKG shows you what you need, comfortably. Burdick 8500 ECG equipment has a friendly user interface, multi-angle 7-inch widescreen, and color display that makes reading waveform data easy, and protocol choices streamline your workflow.
FORUMSView All (8)
3 months ago
What is the preventive maintenance schedule?Reply
2 years ago
|user/service manual for Burdick 8500?|
Im trying to find a service manual for this ECG, does anyone have one they would share?Reply
3 years ago
|Part for Burdick 8500|
Burdick 8500. Need a part replace: the door in the left side, the one that you open to put paper the plastic cracked. The unit is ok otherwise.
My email is email@example.comReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- View continuous 3-, 6-, and 12-leads of data on the color display.
- Adjust the unique 7-inch adjustable widescreen color display for contrast and viewability.
- Store up to 300 digital ECG records; enjoy on-screen QuickTips.
- Reduce typing mistakes and save time by downloading patient information from your
electronic medical record (EMR/HIS) system. Eliminates the hassle of scanning and filing.
- Includes an industry-leading, four-year warranty and service program for worry-free usage.
- Industry-leading data acquisition speed (64,000 sps) for pacemaker detection.