DESCRIPTION12-Lead Resting Portable ECG / EKG
The Burdick 8500 ECG / EKG shows you what you need, comfortably. Burdick 8500 ECG equipment has a friendly user interface, multi-angle 7-inch widescreen, and color display that makes reading waveform data easy, and protocol choices streamline your workflow.
FORUMSView All (18)
2 years ago
|Burdick not printing |
Burdick 8300/8500 is not printing. It will print only a small portion of the patient info but none of the leads. Reply
3 years ago
I was wondering if the paper door is available separately for purchase.Reply
3 years ago
|Only printing half of the page|
My EKG machine Burdick 8300/8500 just started printing only half of the page. What it does print at the top is clear and then towards the bottom it just fades out until you cant see it at all. I am clueless what to do to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Companies
- View continuous 3-, 6-, and 12-leads of data on the color display.
- Adjust the unique 7-inch adjustable widescreen color display for contrast and viewability.
- Store up to 300 digital ECG records; enjoy on-screen QuickTips.
- Reduce typing mistakes and save time by downloading patient information from your electronic medical record (EMR/HIS) system. Eliminates the hassle of scanning and filing.
- Includes an industry-leading, four-year warranty and service program for worry-free usage.
- Industry-leading data acquisition speed (64,000 sps) for pacemaker detection.