The Fujifilm FCR Go is a portable CR system that features a compact design and employs standard lightweight Fuji cassettes available in all standard inch (and metric) sizes. Featuring a built-in FCR Carbon XL CR system and a rugged notebook version of the Flash IIP technologist console, this portable x-ray system is poised to revolutionize the way technologists view portable x-ray. The productivity, speed and image quality of FCR on the go.
FORUMSView All (27)
2 months ago
|Collimator bulb replacement?|
Might somebody be able to point me at instructions on how to replace the collimator bulb in a Fuji FCR GO machine?Reply
6 months ago
|FCR GO - how moving it if batteries are out of order|
Hi everyone, thanks in advance for any reply. Is there a possibility to move the FCR GO in emergency if it switches off (batteries out of order) while the technician is moving it and he has no way to connect it with the main? For example it could be in an elevator and it switches off and the motor doesn't work anymore. Thank-youReply
8 months ago
How can I clear the communication error showing on my Fujifilm FCR PROFECT CS screenReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile Radiography Companies
- Improve efficiency of portables: with image availability in as little as 23 seconds and wireless communication for updates.
- Produce outstanding images: Technologists have all the tools they need to produce the highest quality images with a consistent look and feel to other FCR and FDR images in the enterprise.
- Flexibility: FCR's lightweight and durable cassettes can be used in nearly every imaging environment - including the operating room.
|CR-System Configuration||Single-plate floor unit|
|CR-Workstation Configuration||Included with each image reader|
- Throughput 14x17, std resolution 94 plates per hour
- Image plate DQE
- Proprietary percent at 2 lp/mm
- Reader laser spot size100 microns
- Output grayscale resolution
- Proprietary bits/per pixel
- Preview image display time 23 seconds