Datrend - Infutest Solo
Manufactured by Datrend
DESCRIPTIONSingle-Channel Infusion Device Analyzer
The Infutest Solo has internal memory storage for up to 120 tests. Or, since Solo is a member of the Datrend ES601 Plus System Connectivity Family, you can connect Solo to the ES601 Plus and use any of its 12 IV Pump Autosequences. A “starter set” of autosequences is provided in the ES601 Plus, and each of these is fully editable for total customization to the exact set of infusion devices that you may have.
When not connected to the ES601 Plus, it’s still easy to get information about the device under test intoSolo. Just use the front panel keypad or connect an external barcode reader to scan the control number of the pump you are testing. Store the test results on all of the pumps you process, then transfer the test data to the Infutest Solo PC Utility Software at your convenience via USB or RS232. It’s that easy!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All
Be the first to ask a question about this equipment
DOCUMENTS / MANUALS
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
Be the first to submit a preventive maintenance post about this equipment
– Better than 1% on ALL pumps, including Baxter Colleague and Alaris® Signature. Portability
- Infutest Solo allows both line and battery operation. Battery provides up to 30 hours of continuous operation. Multi Pump Test Results
- Infutest Solo will retain the test results for more than 120 pump tests in internal memory until downloaded to a PC. Keypad Input
- Infutest Solo allows the user to enter an equipment control number from the front panel keypad or by using the optional RS-232 barcode scanner to uniquely identify individual tests. USB Connectivity
- Infutest Solo incorporates USB communication capabilities for efficient data transfer to your PC.
Data Transfer - Infutest Solo comes complete with Windows (98/2000/XP) based data transfer program
(DTP-Solo) for quick and easy data transfer, plus organization and printing of test results.
ES601 Plus Connectivity - Connect Solo to your ES601 Plus Automated Electrical Safety & Performance
Analyzer for the ultimate in capability and flexibility!
|Analyzer/Simulator Type||Infusion Device|
Datrend Systems Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of their latest product, vPad-A1.
Datrend Systems Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of their latest product, vPad-RF. vPad-RF, the smallest full-featured Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Analyzer on the market.
Datrend Systems Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of their latest product, VenTest.