Quantum's QT-711-EV Elevating Mobile Float-Top Radiographic table combines the flexibility of a mobile radiographic table with float-top capability and elevating features for ease of use. This unique ability makes the QT-711-EV Table an excellent choice for simplicity in positioning patients for exams, including recumbent and cross-table exams. The QT-711-EV also provides visual indication (LED type) of the battery power storage. When fully charged, the table can provide over 100 elevation cycles, with a typical patient (approximately 180-250 lbs). After 2-1/2 minutes of non-use, the elevation feature goes into a "sleep" mode to conserve battery charge power. The system also provides a visual light indicator, letting the user know when it needs to be charged. Charging is quick & easy by plugging the retractable cord into the unit. The table has the capability to be set to a "Preset" table height to quickly accommodate fast positioning to a routine working height.
FORUMSView All (4)
5 years ago
I'm having an issue with a table that will lock but after a patient gets on it the lock will spring up and unlock. I contacted Quantum and the Tech Support I spoke with told me I needed to replace the locks and gave me a retrofit kit part number that I ordered. When the part came in it was a brake pedal. That's not going to fix my issue. Do you have a parts breakdown listing or a service manual for this unit.Reply
7 years ago
|TABLE DOES NOT DO ANYTHING|
i have replaced the batteries, and i still get an error 14, i dont know what to do with a 14 error codeReply
7 years ago
|The table will not elevate.|
I cannot find out what the issue is. The table I have, has all new batteries and I cannot figure out why the table no longer will go up and down. Is there a quick fix for this?
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Surgical Table Companies
- Patient Imaging from Head-to-Toe, Without Excessive Movement
- Improved Patient Throughput and Operator Efficiency
- Unique Pivot Feature Provides Superior Positioning Capabilities
- Hand Control for Easy and Convenient Adjustments
|Patient Weight Capacity||700 lbs|
- Elevating (Motorized) Travel Range of 22.5" - 33.75"
- Collision Sensing Electronics for Elevation Motion & Digital Image Receptor, with Automatic Stopping
- Foot Controlled Elevating Switch
- Programmable "Preset" Table Height
- Table Width x Length: 27.75" x 85"
- Table Longitudinal Travel: +/- 7.5"
- Table Transverse Travel: +/- 2.5"