DESCRIPTIONMonopolar and micro bipolar ESU
The Force 1C generator features a compact design suitable for the requirements for outpatient and office-based surgery, and the performance requirements for a full range of in-patient general surgery applications.
FORUMSView All (12)
2 months ago
3 years ago
Force 1C need service manualReply
5 years ago
The Electrosurgical generator does not power up, even though, there is a stable power supplied to the equipment.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Companies
Digital Electrosurgical Unit suitable for all uses:
- Outpatient procedures to full range surgical applications.
- Monopolar and Bipolar outputs.
- Audible and visual alarms.
|OutPut Frequency||516 kHz|
- Cut: 516 kHz sinusoid;
- Blend 1: 516 kHz of sinusoid at 70% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz;
- Blend 2: 516 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 45% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz;
- Blend 3: 516 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 20% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz;
- Coag: 516 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 31 kHz;
- Micropolar: 516 kHz sinusoid, unmodulated.