DESCRIPTIONOur suite of advanced clinical capabilities helps you address complex clinical needs while differentiating your facility from others.
The Discovery XR656 lets you enjoy productivity and workflow benefits thanks to FlashPad, a wireless digital detector that was designed – from the beginning – for advanced digital imaging.
Advanced Application - Volume RAD
VolumeRAD acquires volumetric patient data with up to 60 low dose exposures with one sweep across the patient. It enhances clinical information by displaying anatomical structures at various depths.
Volume RAD helps improve clinical diagnosis by:
- Removing overlying structures
- Enhancing local tissue separation
- Providing depth information about the structure of interest
Advanced Application - Auto Image Paste:
Auto Image Paste allows imaging of anatomy longer than the detector’s field of view. Up to five different images can be stitched to form a single image.
Auto Image Paste offers:
- High reconstruction accuracy
- Images free of parallax distortion
- Significant ease of use and time savings versus film or CR
Advanced Applications - Dual Energy Subtraction:
Dual Energy Subtraction separates the X-ray information into a soft tissue image and a bone image, thereby making it easier to visualize abnormalities and determine whether they are calcified.
Benefits of Dual Energy Subtraction include:
- The ability to remove overlying bone structures that may obscure pulmonary pathology
- Improved nodule calcification shown on bone-only images.
- Increased visibility of tissue based anatomy.
Discovery XR656 Configuration Flexibility:
To better meet your specific needs and further reduce costs, the Discovery XR656 is available in a broad range of configurations that include at least a single wireless FlashPad detector, a table and/or wall stand, systems cabinet, ceiling mounted tube support, acquisition review workstation, image processing, short-term storage and quick in-room viewing of images.
FORUMSView All (4)
a year ago
|Database remove and creation commands|
Hi.eveyone Can any body help me for discovery xr656 database remove and creation commands and procedure.. RegardsReply
3 years ago
|Does Anyone Have The Service Manual For This Machine?|
Looking for the service manual for this X-Ray to Preform PM.Reply
4 years ago
|Dual energy total dose|
When we use the Discovery XR656 in dual energy mode, the system, how do we calculate the total dose to the patient from the two exposures? The DICOM conformance statement states for DICOM tags such as 18,60 (KVP): 'Not present in Dual Energy Soft Tissue and Bone FOR PRESENTATION Images'. GE support stated that the image sent to the PACS should include the dose for both the high and low energy exposure but I'm not sure this is the case?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All DR Systems Companies
Advance Your Clinical Capabilities
- Volume RAD | Dual Energy Subtraction | Auto Image Paste.
- At the heart of the Discovery XR656 are advanced clinical capabilities that help you maximize clinical confidence.
- At the heart of the Discovery XR656 is FlashPad, GE’s wireless digital detector. FlashPad can be shared with other digital GE systems. Freedom to share makes your detector a sound investment today and into the future.
Configure Your Workflow:
- Discovery XR656 configurations give you options for managing challenging imaging solutions, such as wheelchair-bound, physically limited, elderly, and trauma patients. Streamline your exams – from auto positioning to auto field of view – to help improve your workflow and focus most on patient experience.