DESCRIPTIONThe CRC®-25R is designed to meet the demands of your Nuclear Medicine Department
The new Capintec CRC®-25R Dose Calibrator gives you the state-of-the-art technology you’ve always expected from Capintec, plus many outstanding new features in one small package. The CRC®-25R is designed to meet the demands of your Nuclear Medicine Department with accuracy and ease of operation unlike ever before. With added features including USB/PC Communications and printer capability, a SD flash card software upgrade, a chamber plug-and-play feature and expanded remote capabilities, the CRC®-25R will continue to prove to be an asset to your workplace.
The space efficient design of the CRC®-25R allows for a large, easy-to-read display that indicates Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number. A sophisticated microchip platform eliminates analog controls, while boosting speed of activity measurements.
All nuclide data is entered via the custom keyboard, that includes 8 preset and five user-definable keys. In addition, the user can enter in over 80 nuclides by using the Nuclide symbol such as Co for cobalt and 60 for Co 60. Calibration numbers for over 200 radionuclides are easily accessed by use of the Cal key.
Other capabilities include storage of five reference sources in memory that are automatically decay corrected for today's time and date. Dose calibration quality control tests and self-diagnostics are built-in along with automatic zero and background subtraction making the CRC®-25R extremely easy to use. An optional printer enables the CRC®-25R to print full size records and patient tickets with peel off labels for vial and syringe identification.
Innovative designs, proven performance and the most comprehensive technical system available is what you would expect from the leader in dose calibrator design and development! For the premium service, Count on Capintec for our long-standing commitment to customer satisfaction and support.
FORUMSView All (4)
5 years ago
|Used Capintec CRC-25R Dose Calibrator |
I'm looking for a second hand Capintec CRC-25R Dose Calibrator. Does anybody know where I can find it?Reply
6 years ago
|Error on deviation|
Dose calibrator displays "Error on deviation"Reply
6 years ago
|connection cable |
My connecting cable is missing.
I need to make the connection cable between the chamber ( db 15 female) and the CRC-25R dose calibrator (db 9 male).
Can you please send the pin out designation or tell where to find it out ?Reply
USB and RS232 port
• SD flash card software upgrade
• USB printer capability
• Chamber plug-and-play capability
• Remote that communicates over a high-speed serial interface, and plugs into the chamber
• Both remote and chamber can be placed 100 feet from the readout unit
• Selection of Nuclide and Daily Test can be done with the remote
• On screen display of Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number
• Large character, high visibility display with automatic backlighting
• Over 80 Nuclides with half-lives in memory
• Automatic zero and background subtraction
• Built-in dose calibration, quality control and self diagnostics
• Includes a pre-set key for F-18 measurements
• Compatible with Nuclear Medicine Management Systems
• Optional printer for full size NRC records and patient labels for syringes and vials.
• Optional remote display indicating Nuclide, Activity and Unit of Measure
• Inventory control
• Dose table calculations
• Newly added linearity protocol
• Radiochromatorgraphy QC package
• Built in geometry testing
· Height: 13.7cm (5.38in)
· Width: 26.0cm (10.25in)
· Depth: 26.7cm (10.5in)
· Weight: 1.8kg (3.9lb)
· Height: 43.8cm (17.25in)
· Diameter: 17.2cm (6.76in)
· Weight: 13.6kg (30lb)
· Well Diameter: 6.1cm (2.4in)
· Well Depth: 25.4cm (10.0in)
· Cable Length1: 3.7m (12ft)
· Power: 1.8m (6ft)
· Printer2: 1.8m (6ft)
· Type: Thin wall, deep well, high pressure
· Dimensions: 26 cm (10") deep x 6 cm (2.4") dia.
· Cabling: 3.7m (12') interconnecting cable
· Type: Auto Ranging
· Activity: 250 GBq (6 Ci), max.
· Resolution: .001 MBq (.01 µCi), max.
· Type: Dot Matrix Liquid Crystal Display
· Format: Direct reading in Bq or Ci
· Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixed
· Values Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol, Mass number), calibration number
· Accuracy: Better than ± 2%
· Linearity: Within ± 2%
· Response Time: Within 2 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for very low activity samples (user selectable average period)
Repeatability of Measurement
· Repeatability: Within ± 1% within 24 hours, during which time the calibrator is on all the time.
· Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories
· Quarterly: Daily, Accuracy and Linearity
· Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data Check, Accuracy and Constancy
· Nuclear Setting Keys: 8 Pre-set, 5 User
· Calibration Key: Over 200 nuclides
· System Memory: Over 80 nuclides (w/cal number and half-life)
· A pre-set key measures up to 2.0 Ci (74.0 GBq) of F-18
Standard Source Data
· System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137 Standard Sources
· Methods: Canisters of CAPMAC
· Measured Values: Mo-99 elution, Tc-99m, Tc-99m/Mo-99 Ratio
· Interface: Rs-232C Protocol & USB
· Compatibility: Standard Nuclear Medicine Management Systems
· Type: Epson Roll, Epson Slip or Okidata full size dot matrix
· Printing Options: Full size test reports. Measured results on tickets.
· 100-240 VAC (50/60Hz) 90 MA