DESCRIPTIONReliable, low acuity patient monitoring.
The CARESCAPE* V100 monitor is a reliable, easy-to-use vital signs monitor that helps users care for many patients efficiently. Its speed, accuracy and mobility allow users to collect the right information at the point of care, and present it wherever it is needed, so users can make fast, quality care decisions. Durable and mobile not only can the CARESCAPE V100 monitor withstand the rigors of tough clinical use and cleaning, the battery has a long run time – typically eight to 11 hours before requiring recharge. And if the battery is discharged, it maintains the data, and users can plug it in and continue to use the monitor. This long battery life allows users to flexibly move the monitor from one patient room to the next for the course of a shift. Clinical excellence inside By combining fast determination times with an advanced algorithm, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor helps ensure patient comfort while maintaining a high standard of clinical accuracy.
It also includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE monitors, ensuring measurement consistency across all care areas. Providing information where needed and when needed. When combined with the Mobile Vitals Plus** application1, vital sign information is sent to the EMR in real time, right from the bedside, eliminating documentation and transcription errors and lag time. Not only does this allow users to spend more time with their patients, but it makes vital sign data accessible on the CARESCAPE CIC Pro central station, CARESCAPE iPanel, CARESCAPE Mobile Viewers or anywhere it is needed for making fast, efficient care decisions. The durable CARESCAPE V100 vital signs monitor is designed for low acuity clinical settings. It can also be used for continuous monitoring, providing users the flexibility of 2 devices in 1, a stationary device and one for rounds. It is designed for use on adult, pediatric and even neonatal patients who have very low perfusion pressures.
FORUMSView All (10)
a day ago
|Overpressure going way over max|
During the overpressure verification test, the relief valve doesn't open way past the max threshold of 325 mmHg for adult and only gets triggered at 335 mmHg. Same with neonate, doesn't open at max threshold of 165 mmHg and only does at 180 mmHg. Is there a way to fix this?Reply
10 months ago
|adult v neonate mode on startup|
I cannot find in Manual how to set monitors to start in adult mode. HELP!Reply
a year ago
|Print previous history for 12hr period|
Is it possible to print entire history or just most previous reading?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Companies
- The CARESCAPE V100 provides precise, accurate readings using proven DINAMAP technology. The GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT blood pressure algorithms support speed, comfort and artifact rejection for virtually all types of patients, including neonates with very low perfusion pressures, geriatrics and hyper/hypo tensive patients. When combined with the Mobile Vitals Plus application, vital signs are transmitted to the EMR in real time, eliminating any transcription errors.
- With non-invasive blood pressure determination times as fast as 14 seconds, and the clinical accuracy of embedded DINAMAP technology, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor delivers exceptional speed and accuracy. The Exergen TemporalScanner thermometer provides non-invasive, fast, easy and accurate temperatures. And when combined with the Mobile Vitals Plus application, vital signs are transmitted to the EMR in real time, eliminating any lag time.
- The CARESCAPE V100 monitor is a two-in-one monitor — it can be used for both spot check and continuous monitoring, with continuous monitoring freeing up valuable nursing time. When combined with the Mobile Vitals Plus application, nurses spend less time in documentation and more time with their patients and families.
- GE supports your infection prevention efforts. They offer the Exergen TemporalScanner thermometer, which does not come into contact with mucous membranes. In addition, the silver ion anti-microbial head has been found to reduce the population of Staph, Listeria and E-Coli. The monitor’s durable plastic coating is compatible with most stringent chemical hospital cleansers, and GE CRITIKON blood pressure cuffs are disposable.
- Not only can it withstand the rigors of tough clinical use and cleaning, the CARESCAPE* V100 monitor’s battery has a long run time – typically eight to 11 hours before requiring recharge. And if the battery is discharged, it maintains the data, and users can plug it in and continue to use the monitor. This extended battery life allows users to flexibly move the monitor from one patient room to the next for the course of a shift.
Consistent across all care areas
- The CARESCAPE* V100 includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE monitors, so users can consistently measure across all care areas – from the ED to OR to ICU to PACU to Surgical. This gives users confidence that when a patient’s measurements deviate, the change is due to the patient’s condition - not a difference between monitors. With speed, accuracy and connectivity, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor, along with the Mobile Vitals Plus solution1, helps users manage Clinical Information Logistics by collecting the right information at the point of care, and presenting it wherever it is needed. So users can make fast, quality care decisions informed by relevant, current clinical intelligence.