DESCRIPTIONA mid-acuity monitor that gets you the right clinical information, when and where you need it.
Evolution of care
The CARESCAPE* Monitor B650 can help you manage your patient flow by getting you the right clinical information, when and where you need it. Its intuitive design allows for easy training for all staff experience levels, and upgradeability protects your long-term system investments. The CARESCAPE Monitor B650 is intended for use on adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
Intensive Care Unit
In the ICU, efficiency is paramount. The CARESCAPE Monitor B650 makes it fast and easy to access the vital patient details you need, right when and where you need them. The monitor is easy to scale and configure to your clinical application, with a pivoting modular frame designed to fit into a confined clinical environment. It also has the tools to help implement ventilator weaning protocols, which may reduce patients’ length of stays.
Cardiac Care Unit
In the CCU, immediate intervention is key to a successful outcome. The CARESCAPE Monitor B650 helps you to quickly detect cardiovascular events with accuracy. Its exceptional clinical measurements can be customized to match your treatment protocols for arrhythmia, stroke or other conditions, providing specific information so that patient therapy can be initiated immediately, which could prevent further damage to the heart.
The CARESCAPE Monitor B650 helps to ensure correct dosing, reduce data disruptions and detect potential problems earlier. It integrates data from the monitor, ventilator and other interfaced devices in a single system that presents relevant patient information at the point of care. Plus, it works in concert with the CARESCAPE Patient Data Module to enable data continuity at the bedside and through intra-hospital transport for a more complete picture of your patient’s condition.
Post-Anesthesia Care Unit
The CARESCAPE Monitor B650’s flexible software allows the monitor to meet the specific clinical needs of the PACU, using the same parameters and measurements as those used in the OR. Plus it works in concert with the CARESCAPE Patient Data Module to enable data continuity at the bedside and through intra-hospital transport for a more complete picture of your patient’s condition.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
The CARESCAPE Monitor B650 accurately measures the unique physiology of neonatal patients, providing intelligent alarming and minimizing noise. Plus the monitor works in concert with the CARESCAPE Patient Data Module to enable data continuity at the bedside and through intra-hospital transport for a more complete picture of your patient’s condition.
The CARESCAPE Monitor B650’s flexibility helps address the challenges of the ED's wide range of trauma patients. It combines key clinical measurements and provides access to other patient-centric data – all in one monitor. Critical patient information is available through a single interface, so you can make more informed decisions for your patients more rapidly, and transform the way your hospital manages patient information and provides care.
FORUMSView All (13)
19 days ago
|end of the B650|
GE tech informed me today that as of 8/1/2022 the Carescape B650 is "end-of-life": no tickets will be opened, replacement parts unavailable, etc. I have not seen any info on this anywhere. What gives??Reply
a month ago
|Touch screen replacement issues|
I have a number of touchscreens I am replacing on abused B650s, Have gotten pretty good at replacing the hardware, but how do I convince the monitor to turn the touchscreen feature back on, and, once on, is there a calibration procedure?Reply
5 months ago
|Error Code 0xHOST1100|
I am getting this error " Service Monitor - Error Code 0xHOST1100 after replacing the cpu battery. Did time change and restarted but the time reverted back to 0:00 with the error code for a couple of times now. What else can I do to fix this?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Companies
Providing clinical excellence, dependable data continuity and integration
- Combines the best of Marquette® Electronics and Datex-Ohmeda® legacies into one platform
- Wide set of clinical measurements are available with advanced parameter modules
- Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses, including GE EK-Pro, GE DINAMAP® non-invasive blood pressure, and 12 SL™ diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE® communication
- Advanced airway modules provide for complete respiratory monitoring with gas exchange measurement
- Various parameters can help you assess the adequacy of anesthesia in the OR, and give insight to patients’ readiness for ventilator weaning in the ICU
- Connectivity with the CARESCAPE® Gateway enables communications to EMR systems through standard HL7 protocol
Compact, flexible, intuitive design
- Pages & Profiles functionality can increase flexibility and workflow efficiency by allowing you to configure monitors to unit standards and patient populations
- User-controlled views, from 8 to 14 waveforms with overlays and insets, allow for flexibility and customization, based on caregivers’ and patients’ needs
- Auto View on Alarm (AVOA) automatically shares high priority alarms within the care unit
- Integrated USB ports allow for a keyboard, mouse, barcode readers and other data entry device attachment
- Trim Knob® control and choice of touch screen or hard keys provide for easy control of key features
- Dedicated software and parameters for the Anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care and NICU care areas make it easy to configure to your work patterns
- Compact design with pivoting frame fits ergonomically into different environments and allows for customizing with multiparameter modules and other options
Protecting long-term investments
- Backwards compatible with many existing Marquette Electronics and Datex-Ohmeda components
- Structured upgrade programs can lower costs of ownership
- Remote service through InSite™ ExC provides updates and predictive maintenance